Started to think about this exercise and have been collecting examples of portraits from magazines and looking at images on the web. I have also been thinking of family and friends who may agree to sit for me. I have purchased 2 books which look like being very helpful.
Digital Portrait Photography, Steve Sint, Lark Books
The Photographic Portrait, Robin Gillanders, David & Charles
I am on holiday until August 5th so plan to take shots of my husband, David, on our return. He hates getting his picture taken, so if I can get some good shots of him, I should be able to get good shots of anybody! He likes sitting in our garden and conservatory, so this seems a good location to try first. I think the task will be easier for both of us if I have examples to work from.
Formal Assessment - People & Place
-
Well I received my formal notification of my results for People & Place 1
last night. I was very pleased to see I have passed with a Class 1 again,
the sam...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment