This exercise requires me to take 6 head and shoulders portraits of the same person under very different lighting conditions. Where to beging! The possibilities are endless.
1 Indoors, natural light
Nikon D40, F7, ISO 200, 52mm
I didn't plan this shot but saw the light streaming through the bedroom blinds, which brought prison bars to mind. Add one jailbird, longing to escape. . .
Formal Assessment - People & Place
-
Well I received my formal notification of my results for People & Place 1
last night. I was very pleased to see I have passed with a Class 1 again,
the sam...
PAP Exercise 5: Eye-contact and Expression
-
For this I had an extremely nervous subject with poor self image. She
required a head and shoulders shot for a newsletter. This reflected in the
sequence o...
A sense of space and place
-
I keep coming back to the phrase “a sense of place”. I well remember it
being used in the Landscape module but it keeps on becoming even more
important t...
Results received
-
Yippeeee… I not only passed but actually got a great mark – a grand total
or 71%. Needless to say I am very very happy with this. What’s more, some
of the ...
Simon Roberts
-
http://simoncroberts.com/simonroberts.html
http://www.simoncroberts.com/site/movie.html I went to see an exhibition of
his work today @ the Mac, Can...
The end
-
I’ve finished the course (ages ago) and I’ve pulled together the stuff for
assessment and sent it off. Have I learnt anything? Looking back at my
reasons ...
End of course reflection–interesting times
-
[image: 18_131031_DSC7153 Bognor rain and trees ecopy]
My course details are on their way to OCA for November assessment. It’s a
strange feeling, n...
Making a start
-
Well, we say goodbye to the *summer *(and it *was* this year) holidays. I
will miss the never-ending days and the
not-having-to-be-anywhere-at-any-given...
Onlayn Kazino Rəsmi Sayt
-
Saytın mobil versiyası da rahatdır — interfeys və funksionallıq tamamilə
təkrarlanır. Tətbiq quraşdırıldıqdan sonra, daxil olmaq və ya hesab
yoxdursa, ye...
No comments:
Post a Comment