This exercise asks us to consider a space or building from a specific, distinctive position.
My first location was the 3D maze at the Cream of Galloway Visitor's Centre. The maze is built high into the trees, so giving an interesting perspective, looking down from upon high to ground level, or vice-vera. It is designed for young children, so I played with the idea of taking the pictures at their eye level.
My second location was a golf driving range. These shots are taken from a evelated bay. The design of the range isolates each golfer into their own space to help them concentrate.
Both locations were taken with my compact camera. I used a wide angle to gain an overview of the location and zoomed in to get a closer angle of view.
Formal Assessment - People & Place
-
Well I received my formal notification of my results for People & Place 1
last night. I was very pleased to see I have passed with a Class 1 again,
the sam...
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment