Spent Saturday at Walkers cycle shop and out on location taking the final pictures for their brochure. Main issues were working in a confined space in the shop, harsh lighting, limited outside locations, overcast weather and staff I had expected to photograph were unavailable.
The first draft layout has been approved and I expect have the revised layout ready by the end of this week.
UPDATE: APRIL 5TH
On holiday and finally have some free time to update and add to my blog. The brochure has been printed and Walkers Cycling are apparently delighted. I won't see it until the bike show on the 16th. My pictures are also being used as banners to decorate the show stand which I am really pleased about — I can't wait to see the stand! Unfortunately I can't see a way to upload a PDF of the brochure to my blog.
Moving on now to consider Assignment 5, I will submit a mixture of images used in the brochure and others from the various photo-shoots, as the client's requirements for the brochure do not entirely match the criteria for the assignment. I think I have a broad enough range of images so will now spend time carefully choosing the best to submit.
Formal Assessment - People & Place
-
Well I received my formal notification of my results for People & Place 1
last night. I was very pleased to see I have passed with a Class 1 again,
the sam...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment