F9, ISO 200, 28mm
F5.6, ISO 200, 34mm
I like this composition but not the shadow on his arm, or the fact that you can't see his eyes under the hat.
F9, ISO 200, 30mm
I think this full figure shot is the most successful. I love the curves and angles of the bridge along with the city backdrop. The analogous colours reflect modern architecture and although the picture is busy, by placing David on the third, I think he commands attention. Unfortunately, the shadow on his legs ruins what would otherwise have been a satisfactory image.
F11, ISO 200, 52mm




Lovely blue skies, matching the jacket really well! I would however suggest you remove the BT logo from the close up as it distracts, a quick bit of Photoshopping could improve that one.
ReplyDeleteAs an idea you might have tried to combat the hard light by placing the face in shade and then using a little fill from a flash to give you more control.