Sunday, 25 July 2010

Progress

You wouldn't guess from the lack of activity on my blog but I have been out and about taking lots of photographs, working towards Assignments 3 and 4. I decided to focus my attention on my home city of Glasgow, as I think it still has the reputation of being Edinburgh's poor relation, when in fact so much has changed in recent years. Glasgow now has a great vibe for culture, cuisine, shopping, music, sport and architecture and these are some of the aspects I hope to portray in my photography.

This afternoon I am going into Glasgow for the Merchant City Street Festival. This event is in its 9th year and involves art, theatre, street performance and outdoor markets. My specific aim is to take shots for Ex 13: A Standard View.

I now have a large pool of images to post-process and comment on, however this is proving challenging as I suffer from RSI and can only work at my computer for short periods at a time. The solution (which I have not been doing) is ofcourse to set aside 1 or 2 hours each day but usually something else takes my attention. So the plan is to focus and get the blog up to date this week. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment