Sunday, 29 May 2011

ASSIGNMENT 5: Feedback

A short but very positive feedback from my tutor Norman for this assignment. The submitted images are to be found in the Assignment 5 Photo Gallery.

Working with a real client was a rewarding experience and although the photographs are possibly not the most conceptual or stylised, they do fulfill the brief set by Walkers Cycling. I have enjoyed photographing cycling events and shall post some recent images from the Tour of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix when I get the chance. Now I feel I can capture a good action shot the next challenge is to find a more thoughtful and creative approach. Candid shot were not appropriate for this assignment so that personal/emotional aspect of the sport is one I would wish to explore further.

Work and family committments have unfortunately forced my to reconsider going for the June assessment date, so after consultation with Norman and the OCA, I shall finish the course and be assessed in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment